PCBAProofing the processing flow of the patch
With the continuous development of economy and technology, electronic products have been greatly popularized in our lives, which makesPCBAProofing patchThe market has been greatly developed. Many people may be very unfamiliar with the proofing patch, but in fact it is a very core part of electronic products——Printed circuit board, which is what we usually call"Motherboard". The motherboards of electronic products generally need to be trial-produced before mass production. This is alsoPCBAThe origin of the proofing patch industry can be said to be inseparable from our lives. The following is for everyone to popularize the common sense of proofing patches.
PCBAProofing the patch process: silk screen→Dispensing→Placement→Curing→Reflow soldering→Cleaning→Detect→Rework. The entire proofing and placement process is very strict, the process is relatively complicated, and the technical requirements are relatively high. This is because for electronic components, any defect may cause the entire product to be scrapped. andPCBAThe high-standard production process of proofing patches has naturally won the favor of users. At present,PCBAProcess is a kind of proofing process mainly used in electronic components.
PCBAThe benefits of proofing patches: First, it can improve the production efficiency of proofing manufacturers and reduce production costs. becausePCBAProofing is to use a fully automatic placement machine for automated placement work. This mode can greatly improve the work efficiency of placement, and it can also effectively reduce the waste of raw materials during the placement process, thereby reducing the production cost of the company and improving the company’s benefit. SecondlyPCBAThe quality of the proofing patch is very stable. Compared with manual patch, because the patch is assembled by the machine itself, both in terms of quantity and quality, it is much higher than manual patch, which is very conducive to the mass production of electronic products.
Previous: No Information
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches