SMT patch proofing requirements for power supply and origin
SMT patch proofingThe production equipment on the production line has the characteristics of high degree of automation, high precision, high speed and high price. The geometric dimensions of the chip components are very small, are resistant to heat and static electricity, etc., and the assembly density is very high. In addition, the properties of SMT process materials such as solder paste and patch adhesives, such as viscosity and thixotropy, are closely related to ambient temperature and humidity. Therefore, the SMT patch proofing production line has special requirements for the power supply, air source, ventilation, ambient temperature, relative humidity, air cleanliness, anti-static and other conditions of the production site. Let's talk about the power and gas source requirements.
Power requirements. The power supply voltage specification and power must meet the requirements of SMT patch proofing equipment. The voltage must be stable, and the general requirements are single-phase AC 220V (+10%), three-phase AC 380V (+10%), 50/60Hz. If it fails to meet the requirements, a stableVoltage power supply, the power of the power supply is more than twice the power consumption of the device.The power supply of the placement machine requires independent grounding. Generally, a three-phase five-wire wiring method should be used. This is because of the placement machineThe moving speed is very high, and it will cause electromagnetic interference when connected with other equipment, which will affect the normal operation and placement accuracy of the placement machine.
Gas source requirements. The air source pressure should be configured according to the requirements of the SMT patch proofing equipment. The air source of the factory can be used, or it can be used alone.Separately equipped with oil-free compressed air machine. The air source pressure is generally required to be greater than 7kgf/cm2 (1kgf/cm2=9.8*10*Pa). gasThe source requirement is clean and dry air, so the compressed air needs to be degreasing, dusting and water removal treatment. PickUse stainless steel or pressure-resistant plastic pipes as air pipes, and do not use iron pipes as compressed air delivery pipes.Both the reflow soldering machine and the wave soldering machine have exhaust and flue gas emission requirements, and the exhaust fan should be configured according to the requirements of the SMT patch proofing equipment. forFor full hot air reflux furnace, the lower air flow value of the exhaust duct is generally required to be 14.15m/min.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- SMT patch proofing requirements for the placement machine
- Why it is said that the placement machine determines the core capability of the production line for SMT proofing
- Talking about the importance of PCBA proofing patch
- PCBA proofing patch processing flow