Analysis of the causes of component displacement in SMT patch proofing
inSMT patch proofingIn the process, the quality of the SMT components will directly affect the quality of the proofing order. At present, there are many factors that affect the quality of SMT samples. Among them, the displacement phenomenon of SMT components is definitely a relatively common one. Any SMT component is in the process of production and proofing, even the slightest displacement will affect SMT stickers. The quality of chip proofing, let's talk about the reasons and solutions for the displacement of chip components.
One is that the wind of the fan is relatively large. In the process of SMT patch proofing, the wind of the fan on the BTU furnace is relatively high, which may cause displacement of smaller components or components with higher positions.
The second is to ensure that the conveying guide or the placement machine is stable and stable during the SMT patch proofing process to avoid vibration, because vibration will also cause component displacement.
Third, the pad design is unreasonable. When the size of the pad is designed to be too large, it is prone to offset when lifting the chip components, especially components with few pins or large spans are more likely to be displaced. This is actually due to the surface of the pad. Caused by tension.
Fourth, the components do not meet the standard. When the design of the chip component itself does not meet the relevant standards, it will also cause its displacement phenomenon during the SMT chip proofing process, such as the size of the two ends of the component is different. In addition, when installing the card slot, if the components are not uniformly stressed, it will also cause displacement.
The above points are the main reasons for the displacement of the components during the SMT patch proofing process. SMD proofing manufacturers should conduct targeted research to find practical solutions to the causes of the above problems. Only by solving the above-mentioned problems, can the quality of SMD proofing be effectively guaranteed and can produce higher-quality SMD components for customers.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Talking about the benefits of PCBA patch proofing for enterprises
- What are the requirements for solder paste in the PCBA proofing process
- How is the price of manual patch proofing set?
- The role of flux in PCBA patch soldering
- How to choose the particle size of solder paste for PCBA patch soldering
- Introduction of the main equipment for SMT patch proofing production
- SMT patch proofing requirements for power supply and origin
- SMT patch proofing requirements for the placement machine
- Why it is said that the placement machine determines the core capability of the production line for SMT proofing
- Talking about the importance of PCBA proofing patch