How to eliminate bottlenecks in the design of SMT patch proofing production line
A completeSMT patch proofingThe production line is composed of multiple equipment. But when these devices work together, the overall operating efficiency is not determined by the faster devices, but by the relatively low-speed devices. Therefore, during production, if a piece of equipment runs slower than other equipment, it will become a bottleneck restricting the speed of the entire SMT patch proofing production line.
Relevant practice shows that the bottleneck phenomenon usually appears on the placement machine, and in order to eliminate the bottleneck phenomenon, the number of placement machines must be increased. By increasing the number of placement machines, it is possible to provide more production capacity for the SMT placement proofing production line, so that the overall production line tends to balance and achieve the purpose of solving the bottleneck phenomenon of operating speed.
As for the type and number of placement machines to be added, it needs to be determined according to the actual product situation of the SMT placement proofing production line. Under normal circumstances, try to purchase several high-speed placement machines and several multi-function placement machines. Among them, the high-speed placement machine solves the problem of the placement speed of small components. Several high-speed placement machines are responsible for the placement of different types of components. In this way, each high-speed placement machine performs a relatively single type of component placement. The chip speed will be significantly improved; several multi-function placement machines mount other large-scale IC components, and the different components are classified and assigned to different multi-function placement machines. This will solve the production bottleneck problem caused by the efficiency of the placement machine. Of course, if the investment budget of the SMT patch proofing production line is small and only one placement machine can be purchased, then it is better to choose a multi-function placement machine, because it can mount multiple types of components.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Analysis of the causes of component displacement in SMT patch proofing
- Talking about the benefits of PCBA patch proofing for enterprises
- What are the requirements for solder paste in the PCBA proofing process
- How is the price of manual patch proofing set?
- The role of flux in PCBA patch soldering
- How to choose the particle size of solder paste for PCBA patch soldering
- Introduction of the main equipment for SMT patch proofing production
- SMT patch proofing requirements for power supply and origin
- SMT patch proofing requirements for the placement machine
- Why it is said that the placement machine determines the core capability of the production line for SMT proofing