The composition of SMT patch proofing production line
SMT patch proofingIn fact, it refers to the small batch production trial production of the chip components before mass production to check whether their various properties meet the needs of the product. The SMT patch production process is mainly composed of three main links: solder paste printing, patching and reflow soldering. Normally, a complete SMT patch proofing production line needs to include three main equipment: printer, placement machine and reflow soldering machine. In addition, according to different patch order requirements, there can also be wave soldering machines. , Testing equipment and cleaning equipment, etc.
In the SMT chip proofing production line, the main function of the printer is to evenly coat the solder paste on the PCB pads to provide adhesion and soldering materials for subsequent components on the circuit board. The function of the placement machine is to quickly take out the components from the package and place them on the corresponding position on the printed circuit board. It can be said that the placement machine is the more important and critical equipment in the SMT placement proofing production line, because it is not only expensive, it will account for more than 50% of the investment in the entire production line, and its production efficiency will also affect the entire production line. The production capacity has an important impact, so improving the production efficiency of the placement machine has very practical significance for the SMT placement proofing production line. The main function of the reflow soldering machine is to heat the solder paste, so that the solder paste melts after being heated, so that the SMD components and PCB pads can be firmly combined with the solder paste.
In addition, when SMT chip proofing manufacturers design production lines and equipment selection, they need to consider the actual needs of product production, actual conditions, adaptability and advancement, and then select appropriate processes and equipment.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- How to eliminate bottlenecks in the design of SMT patch proofing production line
- Analysis of the causes of component displacement in SMT patch proofing
- Talking about the benefits of PCBA patch proofing for enterprises
- What are the requirements for solder paste in the PCBA proofing process
- How is the price of manual patch proofing set?
- The role of flux in PCBA patch soldering
- How to choose the particle size of solder paste for PCBA patch soldering
- Introduction of the main equipment for SMT patch proofing production
- SMT patch proofing requirements for power supply and origin
- SMT patch proofing requirements for the placement machine