Common tools for soldering patch components in manual patch proofing
Manual patch proofingIt is a basic skill that every PCB proofing factory employee must master. This is because sometimes because the number of orders for patch proofing is too small, if the machine placement is used, the cost will be high, and the manual proofing process can also help employees have a deeper understanding of the product and process, and improve the efficiency and quality of proofing. Before patching and proofing, you need to understand the common tools of this process.
Electric soldering iron. In the manual patch proofing, the electric soldering iron is one of the indispensable tools. At present, there are many types of soldering iron soldering heads. The commonly used soldering iron soldering heads have pointed tips and blade tips, because this type of soldering iron tip can accurately and conveniently handle a certain pin or a few pins when soldering densely-pinned chip chips. Perform welding. However, it should be noted that the soldering iron tip must be tinned before use. This can prevent the soldering iron tip from being oxidized and affecting heat conduction; if it is used for a long time, it is necessary to wipe the soldering iron tip clean and re-hang the tin after a period of time. Ensure that the welding work of manual patch proofing can continue normally.
Solder wire. A good solder wire is very important for manual patch proofing. If conditions permit, use thin solder wire as much as possible when soldering patch components, so that it is easy to control the amount of tin supplied, so as not to waste solder and eliminate tin suction Trouble.
tweezers. The main function of the tweezers is to facilitate the clamping and placement of hand-made chip proofing components. For example, when soldering a chip resistor, you can use tweezers to clamp the resistor and place it on the circuit board for soldering. Tweezers need to be pointed and flat to facilitate clamping of the components. In addition, for some chips that need to prevent static electricity, anti-static tweezers are needed.
Anti-static wrist strap. In the process of manual patch proofing, wearing an anti-static wrist strap can protect the patch components from electrostatic damage.
Hot air gun. The hot air gun is the main tool for welding and disassembling the manual patch proofing components with the hot air blown from the gun core. From removing or installing small components to large integrated circuits, heat guns can be used. In different occasions, there are different requirements for the temperature and air volume of the hot air gun. Too low temperature will cause false soldering of manual SMD proofing components, too high temperature will damage components and circuit boards, and excessive air volume will blow away small components.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Manual patch proofing welding steps and precautions
- The composition of SMT patch proofing production line
- How to eliminate bottlenecks in the design of SMT patch proofing production line
- Analysis of the causes of component displacement in SMT patch proofing
- Talking about the benefits of PCBA patch proofing for enterprises
- What are the requirements for solder paste in the PCBA proofing process
- How is the price of manual patch proofing set?
- The role of flux in PCBA patch soldering
- How to choose the particle size of solder paste for PCBA patch soldering
- Introduction of the main equipment for SMT patch proofing production