Overview of PCB model placement process
PCB model patchIt means to install the SMC to the fixed position of the PCB under the action of the placement machine. For the production of printed circuit boards, the staff of the PCB proofing manufacturer will program the placement machine in advance, and write in conjunction with the feeder position during the programming process. At the same time, PCB proofing manufacturers will apply this program to the printing of PCB boards to complete the PCB pattern placement process, but this link requires the proofing manufacturers to have very high programming accuracy. If errors occur in this link, it will greatly affect To the normal use of the PCB template.
Before mounting the PCB template, the relevant staff will strictly check the height, size and shape of all the components on the PCB, and then follow the principle of low first, then high to write the placement sequence, generally first Mount RC components, and then complete the mounting of other components. Every time a component program is written, it must be packaged. When the current component program is edited, the PCB template placement system will be Automatically jump, and then edit the next component program. For this link, SMT manufacturers will pay attention to the directionality of the components in real time, and place the directional components strictly according to the marked positions of the design drawings.
In addition, during the process of soldering chip components, relevant staff will strictly inspect the flatness and integrity of the component pins to ensure that the pins are intact and the soldering process can proceed smoothly. After the component programming operation is over, the PCB template placement equipment will automatically perform placement work to achieve intelligent and automated production, thereby improving the work efficiency of the enterprise.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Talking about the main points of PCBA proofing chip manufacturer selection
- Experience sharing of SMT patch proofing
- The development history of SMT technology in domestic SMT patch proofing plants
- Talking about the importance of PCBA proofing patch
- PCBA proofing patch processing flow
- Explanation of the commissioning process of PCB model patch
- Precautions for the operation of SMT patch proofing equipment
- Common tools for soldering patch components in manual patch proofing
- Manual patch proofing welding steps and precautions
- The composition of SMT patch proofing production line