Talking about the reflow soldering technology of PCB template patch
Before the advent of reflow soldering,PCB model patchThere are two main welding methods, namely wave soldering and manual soldering. However, there are many problems in the soldering methods of these two kinds of patches. For example, when facing the soldering of high-density and fine-pitch components, they appear to be inadequate, the problems of bridging and solder leakage are very serious, and the quality of tin penetration is not good. High, PCB board is easy to be contaminated by solder resist etc. It can be said that these two soldering methods can no longer meet the development of PCB prototype chip manufacturers. In order to solve this problem, reflow soldering technology has been developed.
The principle of the reflow soldering technology of the PCB template patch is: first print the solder paste on the stencil onto the through-hole pads of the PCB board, then install the plug-in components on the PCB board, and then install the plug-in through the reflow soldering technology The component and the PCB board are welded together, so as to realize the welding of the plug-in component. The PCB sample board adopts reflow soldering technology instead of wave soldering technology and manual soldering technology, which not only solves the problems caused by these two soldering methods, but also has outstanding performance in economy, soldering quality and efficiency, and greatly improves the PCB template The pass rate of the patch optimizes the production process, improves the production efficiency, and reduces the overall cost of the enterprise.
To sum up, for PCB prototypes, the emergence of reflow soldering technology not only improves the production efficiency of components, but also improves the quality of soldering. At present, this technology has become the mainstream technology for soldering SMD components and has been widely used in the electronics industry. In addition, because the wave soldering process has been replaced by reflow soldering technology, PCB prototype chip manufacturers can just reduce the investment related to this process, thereby reducing the production cost of the enterprise and improving its production efficiency.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Talking about the composition of PCBA proofing and placement equipment
- Overview of PCB model placement process
- Talking about the main points of PCBA proofing chip manufacturer selection
- Experience sharing of SMT patch proofing
- The development history of SMT technology in domestic SMT patch proofing plants
- Talking about the importance of PCBA proofing patch
- PCBA proofing patch processing flow
- Explanation of the commissioning process of PCB model patch
- Precautions for the operation of SMT patch proofing equipment
- Common tools for soldering patch components in manual patch proofing