What problems should be paid attention to in manual patch proofing
Since the reform and opening up, with the development of social science and technology, the computer industry and electronic products have been continuously developed and rebuilt. The popularity of electronic products has made manual patch proofing widely used in various fields. The 21st century is the era of network development. Under this background, manual patch proofing has gradually developed into a popular technology and industry. So what issues should be paid attention to when proofing?
First of all, the components must be correct. Manual patch proofing requires that the type, model, and nominal value of each assembly tag component must meet the requirements of the product assembly drawing and product list, and remember not to paste it in the wrong position.
Secondly, the position of the patch for manual patching must be accurate, and the end of the component and the land pattern should be aligned and centered as much as possible. In addition, it is also necessary to ensure that the solder end of the component contacts the solder paste pattern and the placement position must meet the process requirements. If the manual placement position exceeds the allowable range, manual correction must be performed before welding. Otherwise, it must be repaired again, which will lead to the completion of work hours, waste of materials, waste of resources and even affect product reliability.
In addition, the pressure of the manual patch proofing patch should be appropriate. If the placement pressure is too small, the solder paste will not stick to the components, and the position will easily move during reflow soldering, causing the placement of the placement to shift. On the contrary, when the placement pressure is too high, the solder paste will be squeezed out too much, which is easy This will cause the solder paste to stick and cause bridging. At the same time, the position of the patch will be shifted due to sliding, and the components will be damaged in severe cases.With the rapid development of the electronics manufacturing industry, manual patch-proofing technology has gradually become a trend among the world's enterprises, and it has accelerated the development of the electronic information industry while promoting the development of electronic devices.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- PCBA proofing patch overview
- The price of manual patch proofing is affected by those factors
- Talking about the reflow soldering technology of PCB template patch
- Talking about the composition of PCBA proofing and placement equipment
- Overview of PCB model placement process
- Talking about the main points of PCBA proofing chip manufacturer selection
- Experience sharing of SMT patch proofing
- The development history of SMT technology in domestic SMT patch proofing plants
- Talking about the importance of PCBA proofing patch
- PCBA proofing patch processing flow