Talking about the characteristics of PCB sample chip components
PCB model patchCompared with the traditional THT plug-in components, the components have stronger reliability, small size, high assembly density, and good performance. It is precisely based on these advantages that nowadays PCB prototype chip components have become the main assembly components of electronic products and electronic equipment, and are widely used in the production and manufacturing of electronic products. The characteristics of this product are described below.
The assembly density is high and the volume is small. Compared with through-hole plug-in components, the volume of PCB template chip components is greatly reduced, and the weight of its components is only about 10% of through-hole plug-in components. According to relevant data analysis, the volume and weight of electronic products can be reduced by 40%-60% and 60%-80%, respectively, after the use of PCB template placement technology.
High reliability. Due to the small size, light weight, and the use of reflow soldering technology, the defect rate of solder joints is also very low. Therefore, these comprehensive factors contribute to the high reliability of this technology.
Good high frequency characteristics. The PCB prototype patch components are all short-leaded or leadless, which effectively reduces the possibility of parasitic inductance and capacitance, thereby improving the high-frequency characteristics of the circuit, and reducing the interference caused by electromagnetic radiation and frequency radiation. .
low cost. As the volume of the PCB prototype chip components becomes smaller, the use area of the PCB board will also be reduced, and the volume of electronic products will naturally also be greatly reduced, resulting in a greater reduction in the production cost of electronic products. In addition. The number of holes drilled in the PCB is very small for the PCB template patch technology, which will reduce the maintenance cost of the product; due to the good frequency characteristics, the circuit debugging cost is reduced. Based on the above factors, it is not without reason that the comprehensive cost of PCB model SMD components is low.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- What problems should be paid attention to in manual patch proofing
- PCBA proofing patch overview
- The price of manual patch proofing is affected by those factors
- Talking about the reflow soldering technology of PCB template patch
- Talking about the composition of PCBA proofing and placement equipment
- Overview of PCB model placement process
- Talking about the main points of PCBA proofing chip manufacturer selection
- Experience sharing of SMT patch proofing
- The development history of SMT technology in domestic SMT patch proofing plants
- Talking about the importance of PCBA proofing patch