Talking about the development of PCB prototype chip manufacturer's technology
PCB model patchThe technological development of manufacturers is undergoing rapid changes. With the passage of time and technological innovation, the original plug-in component technology has gradually been eliminated. The assembly process of many electronic products has changed from the original plug-in component to the chip component process. From the late 1970s and early 1980s abroadPCB model patch manufacturersJust startedSMT patchThe development of technology was only due to the immature technology at that time, so it was only applied to a small range of products.
Domestic PCB prototype chip manufacturers first introduced SMT production equipment on a large scale in the mid-1980s. The background of its introduction is the introduction of domestic color TV industry technology, which requires supporting SMD components; in the early 1990s, the introduction of domestic video recorder production lines set off another climax of the introduction of SMT equipment. According to relevant survey statistics, as of the end of 1997, the number of placement machines of domestic PCB model placement manufacturers was close to 4,000, and the total number of SMT production lines was close to 2,000. Entering the 21st century, with the rapid development of the domestic electronic information industry, the demand for SMT is also increasing, and the overall scale of the domestic PCB model patch manufacturers and the SMT patch technology have also ranked in the forefront of the world.
Compared with the traditional plug-in components, the SMT chip technology of PCB prototype chip manufacturers is a new generation of electronic assembly technology, which can compress the electronic components of the traditional plug-in process to only a fraction of the original size. The size, so as to realize the high density, high reliability, miniaturization, low cost and production automation of electronic product assembly. PCB prototype chip manufacturers call this kind of miniaturized components SMD devices (or SMC chip devices); the process of attaching components to pads is called SMT process, and related assembly equipment is called SMT. equipment.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Talking about the characteristics of PCB sample chip components
- What problems should be paid attention to in manual patch proofing
- PCBA proofing patch overview
- The price of manual patch proofing is affected by those factors
- Talking about the reflow soldering technology of PCB template patch
- Talking about the composition of PCBA proofing and placement equipment
- Overview of PCB model placement process
- Talking about the main points of PCBA proofing chip manufacturer selection
- Experience sharing of SMT patch proofing
- The development history of SMT technology in domestic SMT patch proofing plants