Talking about the development of PCBA model placement equipment technology
PCBA model patchIn the early development of the equipment, the material reclaiming method mainly relied on the claws to grab the components, and the components were calibrated through the mechanical centering device on the grab head, and then mounted. The accuracy of this calibration method is not very high, and it can only be satisfied when mounting larger chip components. However, with the increase in the types of mounting components, the mechanical alignment of PCBA model mounting equipment is more and more satisfied. The demand for mounting components cannot be met, and technical upgrades and innovations are required.
The improved PCBA model placement equipment picks up the components through suction nozzles, and then calibrates and mounts them through the vision system. Compared with claw gripping, the suction nozzle sucks materials, not only the efficiency has been greatly improved, but also the absorption rate has also been greatly improved. According to statistics, this technological innovation has increased the placement efficiency of PCBA model placement equipment by about 50%, and the absorption rate has also increased by about 10% on the original basis. Moreover, its breakthrough in visual calibration also breaks the unity of mechanical calibration and placement. By using visual calibration, almost all components can meet the placement and calibration requirements. Today, visual calibration technology is still commonly used by PCBA model placement equipment. Continue to use.
Since PCBA model placement equipment is usually used for a long time and around the clock, everyone realizes that the maintenance of placement equipment is a cost that cannot be ignored, so more and more attention is paid to the simplification and modularization of electrical systems. The so-called simplification and modularization refer to the simplification and concentration of the previous electrical system, and the modular control. If the PCBA sample board placement equipment fails, it can be quickly determined which module control circuit has the problem based on the failure phenomenon. The modular control system can save the company more than 40% of maintenance costs.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Introduction of common assembly techniques for PCBA model patch
- Talking about the development of PCB prototype chip manufacturer's technology
- Talking about the characteristics of PCB sample chip components
- What problems should be paid attention to in manual patch proofing
- PCBA proofing patch overview
- The price of manual patch proofing is affected by those factors
- Talking about the reflow soldering technology of PCB template patch
- Talking about the composition of PCBA proofing and placement equipment
- Overview of PCB model placement process
- Talking about the main points of PCBA proofing chip manufacturer selection