Type introduction of PCBA model placement equipment
CurrentlyPCBA model patchThere are many brands of equipment, and there are also many types of equipment. According to the working mode of the placement equipment, it can be divided into four types: boom type, turntable type or turret type, composite type and large parallel system. Different types of PCBA model placement equipment have their own advantages and disadvantages, and the selection usually depends on the actual application or process requirements for equipment placement accuracy.
Boom type: Boom type PCBA model placement equipment has better flexibility and precision, and has a wide variety of components, but the disadvantage is that it is slow and cannot be compared with composite, turntable and large parallel systems. Boom type PCBA model placement equipment is mainly used to mount QFP, BGA and other components that require high placement accuracy, but because of its slow placement speed, the production efficiency of large-volume SMT placement components will be greater influences.
Turntable type: The turntable type PCBA model placement equipment is also called the turret type in the industry. The turntable type structure is generally used in high-speed placement machines. Since the turntable high-speed placement machine performs synchronously with the component sucking action and the component placement action, the placement efficiency is greatly improved.
Compound type: Compound PCBA model placement equipment is a combination of turntable type and boom type. This equipment combines the advantages of these two types. A turntable is installed on the boom type. For example, Sony's SI-E1000 series placement equipment has two turntables with 12 nozzles. Since the composite PCBA model placement equipment can also increase the speed of component placement by increasing the number of booms, it has greater flexibility, so its development prospects are very promising.
Large-scale parallel system: Large-scale parallel system PCBA model placement equipment, also known as modular machine, is currently used more high-speed placement machines. It is usually composed of a series of small independent assembly machines, each with a positioning system and placement arm, the placement arm with a camera and nozzle head. Each nozzle head of the large-scale parallel system PCBA model placement equipment picks up components from several tape feeders, and can mount multiple sections of multiple circuit boards.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Talking about the development of PCBA model placement equipment technology
- Introduction of common assembly techniques for PCBA model patch
- Talking about the development of PCB prototype chip manufacturer's technology
- Talking about the characteristics of PCB sample chip components
- What problems should be paid attention to in manual patch proofing
- PCBA proofing patch overview
- The price of manual patch proofing is affected by those factors
- Talking about the reflow soldering technology of PCB template patch
- Talking about the composition of PCBA proofing and placement equipment
- Overview of PCB model placement process