The working principle of the reflow soldering process in the PCB sample patch
inPCB model patchIn the processing process, the reflow soldering process is very important, it will directly affect the forming of the chip circuit board. After the sample patch is completed, it needs to be inspected. After checking that there is no error, reverse or mis-attachment, the circuit board can be placed on the reflow oven conveyor belt to implement the reflow soldering process. For the reflow soldering process, the key is the temperature control. The reflow soldering process of PCB template patch includes four steps of preheating, heat preservation, reflow and cooling. Here is a brief introduction to its working principle.
The reflow soldering process of the PCB template patch: first preheating, in fact, refers to heating the PCB to increase its temperature from room temperature to 150 ℃ ~ 170 ℃, so as to quickly enter the insulation section. The main purpose of heat preservation is to keep the components at a relatively stable temperature so as to reduce the temperature difference between the components and balance the temperature of the circuit board. The temperature in the heat preservation zone is generally controlled at about 180°C. When the PCB template patch is heated in the reflow zone, the temperature of the heater should not exceed 245℃, so that the temperature of each component can rise quickly and reach the peak value. After the heating is completed, the PCB board is transported out of the furnace using a conveyor belt and placed in a room temperature environment for natural cooling. During the heating process of the PCB sample board, the lead-tin powder contained in the solder paste has been melted and fully moistened. At this time, the solder paste can be connected to the surface of the PCB board. After natural cooling, the PCB board will appear bright and bright. Good-shaped solder joints.
During reflow soldering of PCB prototypes, the soldering quality is greatly affected by the environmental humidity. If the environmental humidity is higher than 75%, white corrosive substances are more likely to appear on the pins and metals of the components. Therefore, in the actual operation During the process, attention should be paid to controlling the environmental humidity at 40% to 60% to ensure the soldering quality of the reflow soldering process of the PCB sample board.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Type introduction of PCBA model placement equipment
- Talking about the development of PCBA model placement equipment technology
- Introduction of common assembly techniques for PCBA model patch
- Talking about the development of PCB prototype chip manufacturer's technology
- Talking about the characteristics of PCB sample chip components
- What problems should be paid attention to in manual patch proofing
- PCBA proofing patch overview
- The price of manual patch proofing is affected by those factors
- Talking about the reflow soldering technology of PCB template patch
- Talking about the composition of PCBA proofing and placement equipment