How to deal with the false soldering in manual patch proofing
As the market for electronic products gets better and better,Manual patch proofingIt has also become very popular, and this kind of proofing production method will be used in many small batches of chip proofing orders. However, there will be some problems during the proofing of manual placement. The more serious one is the problem of virtual welding. The so-called virtual welding refers to the surface that appears to have been welded and connected, but in fact there is no connection or it is connected or disconnected. However, there are many reasons for the occurrence of virtual soldering. For example, the most common cause is poor soldering and too little tin. The virtual soldering will directly affect the circuit characteristics and cause failure.
At present, there are two cases of virtual soldering in actual situations. On the one hand, there is a problem in the process during production, that is, when the manual patching and proofing is performed, and the other is that the SMT patch appears in the long-term use of virtual soldering. weld. So how to deal with the problem of false welding? First judge the general location according to the specific fault, determine where the circuit has the problem, and then observe the relatively large components, especially the most suspicious components with severe heat. You can use a magnifying glass to troubleshoot. After determining the suspicious components, you can dial gently with your hands. Move the components and observe whether the solder feet are stable.
After talking about how to troubleshoot the false soldering in manual patch proofing, let's talk about how to prevent it. After all, it is very troublesome to check the false soldering itself, so it should be eliminated in advance. The method of prevention is to pay attention to the quality of the printed board and components, and there should be no problems in the quality. In addition, the welding temperature is also the key. Keep the temperature as constant as possible in the same batch of manual patch proofing.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- The working principle of the reflow soldering process in the PCB sample patch
- Type introduction of PCBA model placement equipment
- Talking about the development of PCBA model placement equipment technology
- Introduction of common assembly techniques for PCBA model patch
- Talking about the development of PCB prototype chip manufacturer's technology
- Talking about the characteristics of PCB sample chip components
- What problems should be paid attention to in manual patch proofing
- PCBA proofing patch overview
- The price of manual patch proofing is affected by those factors
- Talking about the reflow soldering technology of PCB template patch