The structure and characteristics of the commonly used placement machine in PCB template placement
Mainstream technology in SMTPCB model patchDuring the assembly process, the placement machine is the key equipment on the PCB assembly production line. Its structure is complex and expensive. The price of a single device needs at least several hundred thousand US dollars, and more than one million US dollars. Its investment accounts for more than 60% of the investment in the entire production line. During the assembly process of PCB template placement, the time-consuming part of the component placement on the placement machine is longer, and the efficiency of the placement machine determines the output of the production line.
In PCB sample placement, according to the characteristics of component picking and placement operations on the placement machine, placement machines can be divided into sequential placement machines and parallel placement machines. The component pick-up and placement operations of the sequential placement machine are carried out sequentially. The workbench of this placement machine is fixed and used to place the PCB to be assembled. The same type of components are placed on the fixed supply through the feeder. On the material rack, in the process of mounting the PCB template, the placement head picks up the components from the supply rack sequentially, and then mounts the components on the stationary PCB board. The sequential placement machine can achieve high-precision placement, so it is particularly suitable for placement of large-size integrated circuit components.
The feeding rack and workbench of the parallel placement machine are both mobile. In the process of PCB template placement, component picking and placement are carried out at the same time, and the feeding rack and workbench are moved to the appropriate position at the same time. , While the placement head picks up the component from the feeder, it places another component on the placement head onto the PCB board. The parallel placement machine can achieve high-speed placement of small components. In addition to the above two types of placement machines, in recent years, large-scale parallel systems with modular structures have emerged among PCB prototype placement manufacturers. It is composed of a series of small individual placement units, which can improve equipment adaptability and assembly efficiency through combination.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Problems in the PCB prototype assembly system
- Assembly planning of PCB prototype patch manufacturers
- Several aspects that PCB prototype manufacturers need to pay attention to
- Reasons for the high processing cost of small and medium-sized SMT patch orders
- Several details that should be paid attention to in SMT patch proofing
- Talking about the common problems of manual patch proofing
- Factors affecting the price of manual patch proofing
- Talking about the precautions of R & D model patch
- Explanation of the entrusted processing process of SMT patch proofing
- Talking about the importance of PCBA proofing patch