Introduction to the advantages of PCB model SMD components
PCB model patchCompared with the traditional THT plug-in components, the components have stronger reliability, small size, high assembly density, and good performance. It is precisely based on these advantages that nowadays PCB prototype chip components have become the main assembly components of electronic products and electronic equipment, and are widely used in the production and manufacturing of electronic products.
PCB model chip components have the following advantages:
The assembly density is high and the volume is small. Compared with through-hole plug-in components, the volume of PCB template chip components is greatly reduced, and the weight of its components is only about 10% of through-hole plug-in components. According to relevant data analysis, the volume and weight of electronic products using PCB template patch technology can be reduced by 40% to 60% and 60% to 80% respectively.
High reliability. Due to the small size, light weight, and the use of reflow soldering technology, the defect rate of solder joints is also very low. Therefore, these comprehensive factors contribute to the high reliability of this technology.
Good high frequency characteristics. The PCB prototype patch components are all short-leaded or leadless, which effectively reduces the possibility of parasitic inductance and capacitance, thereby improving the high-frequency characteristics of the circuit, and reducing the interference caused by electromagnetic radiation and frequency radiation. .
low cost. As the volume of the PCB prototype chip components becomes smaller, the use area of the PCB board will also be reduced, and the volume of electronic products will naturally also be greatly reduced, resulting in a greater reduction in the production cost of electronic products. In addition. The number of holes drilled in the PCB board is very small by the PCB template patch technology, which will reduce the maintenance cost of the product. Based on the above factors, it is not unreasonable that the comprehensive cost of PCB prototype chip components is low.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- The assembly method of PCB prototype patch manufacturers
- The structure and characteristics of the commonly used placement machine in PCB template placement
- Problems in the PCB prototype assembly system
- Assembly planning of PCB prototype patch manufacturers
- Several aspects that PCB prototype manufacturers need to pay attention to
- Reasons for the high processing cost of small and medium-sized SMT patch orders
- Several details that should be paid attention to in SMT patch proofing
- Talking about the common problems of manual patch proofing
- Factors affecting the price of manual patch proofing
- Talking about the precautions of R & D model patch