The difference between professional and non-professional PCB prototype manufacturers
PCB model makingIt means that before large-scale mass production of printed circuit boards of electronic products, it is generally necessary to produce small-batch prototypes, perform various performance tests and function debugging. Only after the prototype test is completed, will mass production be carried out. The use of PCB prototypes for electronic products can greatly reduce the production loss caused by circuit board errors. At present, although the number of manufacturers engaged in printed circuit board proofing is very large, according to their professional level, they are generally divided into professional proofing manufacturers and non-professional manufacturers. Their difference lies in the following aspects.
One is the difference in scale. Professional PCB prototype making manufacturers are generally regular large factories and have a good reputation in the industry. The purpose of PCB proofing is to obtain subsequent large-scale mass production orders. Non-professional PCB prototype manufacturers are generally small in scale, and some are even similar to small workshops. Such manufacturers can only make small-batch proofing orders, but large-scale batch orders are simply not possible.
The second is different product quality. Compared with non-professional PCB manufacturers, the products produced by professional PCB prototype manufacturers are a world of difference. Professional manufacturers follow the standard process of PCB production, and each link will be checked by corresponding quality inspectors, so the quality of the PCB samples they produce is guaranteed. The product quality of non-professional PCB prototype manufacturers cannot be guaranteed at all, and problems often occur in the production process. Even many manufacturers do not even perform flying probe tests, and directly deliver the proofing products to customers. Such products naturally reach Not for the purpose of function debugging.
The third is different abilities. Professional PCB prototype production manufacturers can conduct prototype trial production on almost all types of PCB boards on the market, with sufficient talent and equipment reserves, and strong design, production and after-sales capabilities. However, non-professional PCB prototype manufacturers generally only focus on one or two areas, and design can not see any other design capabilities except for patterning. As for after-sales, such PCB prototype manufacturers basically do not have any after-sales capabilities, so There are often entrust disputes.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Talking about the via process of PCB template punching
- Introduction to the advantages of PCB model SMD components
- The assembly method of PCB prototype patch manufacturers
- The structure and characteristics of the commonly used placement machine in PCB template placement
- Problems in the PCB prototype assembly system
- Assembly planning of PCB prototype patch manufacturers
- Several aspects that PCB prototype manufacturers need to pay attention to
- Reasons for the high processing cost of small and medium-sized SMT patch orders
- Several details that should be paid attention to in SMT patch proofing
- Talking about the common problems of manual patch proofing