SMT patch proofing equipment common troubleshooting methods
SMT patch proofingEquipment is an indispensable equipment for the assembly process of electronic components. Every technological breakthrough will have a profound impact on the entire electronics industry. It not only has relatively large advantages in component mounting speed and accuracy, but also is developing towards intelligence and multi-function. With the rapid development of SMT patch proofing equipment, some failures will inevitably occur during its use. The following is an explanation of these common troubleshooting methods.
Handling of common failures of SMT patch proofing equipment:
One is the problem that the power of the SMT patch proofing device is turned on, but the green light in its three-color signal indicator is not on. Solution: 1. Check the connection line of the power indicator light to see if it is connected well; 2. Check the fuse of the device logic board to see if there is a problem. 3. Check the green bulb to see if it is normal.
The second is that the power of the SMT patch proofing device has been turned on, but there is no video image. Solution: 1. Check the video cable to see if it is connected to the image card in the correct position; 2. Check whether the video cable is short-circuited, and use a multimeter to check.
Third, the SMT patch proofing equipment failed to automatically detect the height. Treatment method: 1. Check the pressure in the equipment to see if the pressure is at 80psi. 2. Check the vacuum sensor reading in the diagnostic mode. When the vacuum is turned on, there is at least 75 psi. . 3. Treat the accumulated water in the air filter.
Fourth, SMT patch proofing equipment cannot be HOME. Treatment method: 1. Use the diagnostic mode to check the HOME sensor; 2. Check the LIMIT switch of the device; 3. Check the X and Y coordinates of the device to see if its moving track is correct. 4. Check the motor I/O card to see if it is inserted correctly; 5. Check whether the tip sensor is “ON" when the Z axis is at the upper position; 7. Check the mechanical head of the SMT patch proofing device Check to see if it is stuck.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Description of SMT patch process in PCBA proofing patch factory
- The main features of SMT chip technology in PCBA proofing chip factory
- Main points of implementation of through-hole reflow soldering in PCB prototype patch factory
- How to improve the production efficiency of SMT patch proofing manufacturers
- The structure of PCBA proofing and placement machine
- Overview of through-hole reflow soldering technology in PCB sample chip manufacturers
- Feeder and feeder support for PCB model placement equipment
- Talking about the transfer and positioning device of PCB sample board placement equipment
- The difference between professional and non-professional PCB prototype manufacturers
- Talking about the via process of PCB template punching