Description of the characteristics of SMT patch proofing components
SMT patch proofingCompared with the traditional THT plug-in components, the components have stronger reliability, small size, high assembly density, and good performance. It is precisely based on these advantages that SMT chip proofing components have now become the main assembly components of electronic products and electronic equipment, and are widely used in the production and manufacturing of electronic products. The characteristics of this product are described below.
The assembly density is high and the volume is small. Compared with through-hole plug-in components, the volume of SMT chip proofing components is greatly reduced, and the weight of its components is only about 10% of through-hole plug-in components. According to relevant data analysis, after using SMT patch proofing technology, the volume and weight of electronic products can be reduced by 40%-60% and 60%-80% respectively.
High reliability. Due to the small size and light weight of SMT chip proofing components, and the use of reflow soldering technology, the defect rate of solder joints is also very low. Therefore, these comprehensive factors contribute to the high reliability of this technology.
Good high frequency characteristics. SMT patch proofing components are all short-leaded or leadless, which effectively reduces the possibility of parasitic inductance and capacitance, thereby improving the high-frequency characteristics of the circuit, and reducing the interference caused by electromagnetic radiation and frequency radiation. .
low cost. As the volume of SMT patch proofing components becomes smaller, the use area of PCB boards will also be reduced, and the volume of electronic products will naturally also be greatly reduced, resulting in a greater reduction in the production cost of electronic products. In addition. SMT patch proofing technology has very few holes in the PCB, which will reduce the maintenance cost of the product; due to the good frequency characteristics, the circuit debugging cost is reduced. Based on the above factors, it is not without reason that the comprehensive cost of SMT patch proofing components is low.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- SMT patch proofing process overview
- Talking about the reflow soldering process of PCB sample chip manufacturers
- The reason why the nozzle of the placement machine affects the placement rate in PCB sample placement manufacturers
- Type introduction of SMT patch proofing equipment
- SMT patch proofing equipment common troubleshooting methods
- Description of SMT patch process in PCBA proofing patch factory
- The main features of SMT chip technology in PCBA proofing chip factory
- Main points of implementation of through-hole reflow soldering in PCB prototype patch factory
- How to improve the production efficiency of SMT patch proofing manufacturers
- The structure of PCBA proofing and placement machine