The development history of SMT patch technology in PCB model patch factory
PCB model patchWith the development of SMT patch technology, manufacturers are experiencing rapid changes. With the passage of time and technological innovation, the original plug-in component technology has gradually been eliminated. The assembly process of many electronic products has changed from the original plug-in component to the SMT chip component process. Since the late 1970s and early 1980s, the development of SMT placement machine technology began abroad. At that time, the SMT technology was still immature, so it was only applied to a small range of products.
Domestic PCB prototype chip manufacturers first introduced SMT production equipment on a large scale in the mid-1980s. The background of its introduction is the introduction of domestic color TV industry technology, which requires supporting SMD components; in the early 1990s, the introduction of domestic video recorder production lines set off another climax of the introduction of SMT equipment. According to relevant survey statistics, as of the end of 1997, the number of placement machines of domestic PCB model placement manufacturers was close to 4,000, and the total number of SMT production lines was close to 2,000. Entering the 21st century, with the rapid development of the domestic electronic information industry, the demand for SMT is also increasing, and the overall scale of the domestic PCB model patch manufacturers and the SMT patch technology have also ranked in the forefront of the world.
Compared with the traditional plug-in components, the SMT chip technology of PCB prototype chip manufacturers is a new generation of electronic assembly technology, which can compress the electronic components of the traditional plug-in process to only a fraction of the original size. The size, so as to realize the high density, high reliability, miniaturization, low cost and production automation of electronic product assembly. PCB prototype chip manufacturers call this kind of miniaturized components SMD devices (or SMC chip devices); the process of attaching components to pads is called SMT process, and related assembly equipment is called SMT. equipment.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Types of SMT Technology in SMT Proofing and Trial Production
- Description of the characteristics of SMT patch proofing components
- SMT patch proofing process overview
- Talking about the reflow soldering process of PCB sample chip manufacturers
- The reason why the nozzle of the placement machine affects the placement rate in PCB sample placement manufacturers
- Type introduction of SMT patch proofing equipment
- SMT patch proofing equipment common troubleshooting methods
- Description of SMT patch process in PCBA proofing patch factory
- The main features of SMT chip technology in PCBA proofing chip factory
- Main points of implementation of through-hole reflow soldering in PCB prototype patch factory