PCB prototype patch refers to the trial production of printed circuit boards before mass production. The main application is the process of small batch trial production to the factory after the electronic engineer has designed the circuit and completed the circuit board, which is the circuit board proofing. The production quantity of circuit board proofing generally has no specific boundaries. Generally, engineers call it circuit board proofing before the product design is confirmed and tested. Let's talk about the regular inspection and maintenance system operation guidance of PCB model placement equipment:
1. Check every day
(1) Before turning on the power of the placement machine, check the following items:
①Temperature and humidity: The temperature is between 20℃～26℃, and the humidity is between 45～70%.
②Indoor environment: clean air and no corrosive gas.
③ Make sure that there is no debris on the transfer rail and within the moving range of the placement head.
④Check that there is no debris on the fixed camera and whether the lens is clean.
⑤ Make sure that there is no debris around the nozzle library.
⑥Check whether the suction nozzle is dirty or deformed, clean or replace the suction nozzle.
⑦Check whether the tape feeder is correctly placed in the material station, and make sure that there is no sundries on the material station.
⑧Check the connection of air joints, air hoses, etc.
(2) After turning on the power of the placement machine, check the following items:
If the placement machine is in abnormal condition or running abnormally, an error message will be displayed on the display.
①After starting the system, check whether the display of the menu screen is normal.
②After pressing the "Servo" switch, the indicator light should turn on. Otherwise, restart after shutdown, and then turn it on again.
③Can the emergency switch work normally?
④Check whether the placement head can return to the starting point (source point) correctly.
⑤Check if there is any abnormal noise when the placement head moves.
⑥Check whether the negative pressure of the nozzles of all placement heads is within the range.
⑦Check whether the PCB runs smoothly on the guide rail. Check whether the sensor is sensitive.
⑧ Check whether the edge positioning and needle positioning are correct.
2. Monthly inspection
(1) Clean the screen and floppy drive of the CRT
(2) X and Y axis-when the placement head is moving, make sure that there is no abnormal noise on the X and Y axis.
(3) Cable-make sure that the screws on the cable and the cable bracket are not loose.
(4) Air connector-make sure that the air connector is not loose.
(5) Air hose-check the pipe and connection. Make sure that the air hose is not leaking.
(6) X and Y motors-make sure that the X and Y motors do not heat up abnormally.
(7) Overtravel alarm-move the placement head along the positive and negative directions of the X-axis and Y-axis. When the placement head moves out of the normal range, the alarm should sound and the placement head can stop moving immediately. After the alarm, use the manual operation menu to make sure that the placement head can run.
(8) Rotating motor-check whether there are stains on the timing transmission belt and gear. Make sure that the placement head can rotate without obstacles. Ensure that the mounting head has sufficient torque.
(9) Z-axis motor-check whether the placement head can move up and down smoothly. Push up the nozzle with your finger to see if it moves smoothly. Move the placement head up and down out of the normal range respectively, and check whether the alarm can sound and the placement head can be stopped immediately.
(10) The S motor (if there is a scanning CCD) ensures that the scanning head can move smoothly.
(11) Negative pressure-check the negative pressure of all placement heads. If the negative pressure value is abnormal, clean the filter in the nozzle shaft. If the filter in the vacuum exhaust pipe is dirty (black), replace it.
(12) Transmission rail-check the movement of the transmission rail. Check the tightness of the conveyor belt. Check that there are no stains, scratches and debris on the conveyor belt. Check the automatic width adjustment of the guide rail. Check the movement when the maximum width and minimum width are adjusted. At the entrance and exit, check the parallelism of the rails and the transmission of the PCB.
(13) PCB limiter-check its movement and noise.
(14) Side clamping, rear top block, buffer stop-check their wear.
(15) The fixture on the nozzle magazine-check for flexibility and wear.
(16) Camera-clean the lens and light box of all cameras.
(17) Camera lighting device-check its movement and brightness.
(18) Operation switch-check whether all brakes can work normally on the VO signal screen. Check the emergency stop switch.
(19) Warning lights-make sure that all the lights are on. Make sure that they are installed firmly.
(20) Danger alarms and warning alarms are checked one by one to see if they can sound.
(21) Camera-GG "image detection GG".
(22) Pick-up point coordinate value-check the pick-up point coordinate value of the feeder station.
(23) Placement position-make sure that the components can be assembled to the designated place.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- The requirements of the project model patch on the production environment
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Introduction to the characteristics of PCB model patch technology
- The composition of surface mount technology in SMT patch proofing manufacturers
- Reflow soldering process of SMT chip proofing manufacturers
- The component placement process of PCB model patch manufacturers
- The quality control method of manual placement process in PCB model placement manufacturers
- Talking about the manual placement process of PCBA patch welding manufacturers
- The influence of feeder on the placement rate of SMT patch proofing machine
- Talking about the development process of SMT patch proofing equipment
- The development history of SMT patch technology in PCB model patch factory