inEngineering model patchBefore the equipment is moved into the factory, the design and layout of the project model patch factory can be done in advance, which can achieve a multiplier effect. It will not be discovered that some areas have not been planned well before the factory is put into production, and the planning needs to be re-planned, which will waste manpower and financial resources and waste valuable production time.
Therefore, it is very important to plan the engineering model patch factory in advance, especially for the newly-built engineering model patch plant. Since there is no experience in the design and layout of the engineering model patch factory, about the engineering model patch The aspects that need to be paid attention to in the layout of the workshop design are not very clear, and some points of attention may be missed. It was only after the start of production that the problem was discovered, which caused some unnecessary losses. So when making the design and layout of the engineering model patch factory, what matters should be paid attention to, and what preparations should be made in advance? Let's discuss this issue with you in combination with the actual case of our work.
1. Requirements for plant load-bearing capacity, vibration and noise
The bearing capacity of the plant floor should be greater than 8KN/m2
Vibration should be controlled within 70dB, and the maximum value should not exceed 80dB
The noise should be controlled within 70dBA.
Generally require single-phase AC220 (220±10%, 0/60Hz), three-phase AC
380 (380±10%, 50/60Hz), the power of the power supply is more than twice the power consumption.
3. Air source
Configure the pressure of the air source according to the requirements of the equipment, you can use the air source of the factory, or you can configure an oil-free compressed air machine separately, and the general pressure is greater than 7kg/cm2
. Clean and dry purified air is required, so the compressed air needs to be degreasing, dusting, and water removal treatment. Use stainless steel or pressure-resistant plastic pipes for air ducts.
Reflow soldering and wave soldering equipment need to be equipped with exhaust fans. For all hot blast stoves, the minimum flow value of the exhaust duct is 500 cubic feet/min (14.15m3/min)
Ideal in the plant
The illuminance is 800~1200LUX, at least not less than 300LUX. When the illuminance is low, install local lighting in the inspection, repair, measurement and other work areas.
6. Working environment
The workshop should be kept clean and sanitary, free of dust and corrosive gases. The production workshop should have cleanliness control, and the cleanliness should be controlled at: 500,000.
The best ambient temperature of the production workshop is 23±3℃, generally 17～28
℃, the relative humidity is 45% ～70%RH.
Set a suitable temperature and humidity meter according to the size of the workshop, carry out regular monitoring, and be equipped with facilities for adjusting temperature and humidity.
Regulations on the production management process management of the project model patch workshop:
1. Purpose: In order to meet the production requirements and standardize management, all aspects of the project model patch production can be effectively controlled to ensure that the quality of the products produced meets the specified requirements.
- Characteristics and composition of manual patch proofing
- Development of quality control standards for sample patches
- Process requirements for SMT patch proofing
- How to reduce static electricity in SMT proofing trial production
- How to do a good job in the protection of PCBA proofing chip components
- PCBA patch welding method introduction
- Unusual problem of PCB prototype welding
- PCB model patch equipment maintenance knowledge
- Frequently Asked Questions about SMT Patches in Small and Medium Batches
- Introduction to the characteristics of PCB model patch technology
- The composition of surface mount technology in SMT patch proofing manufacturers
- Reflow soldering process of SMT chip proofing manufacturers
- The component placement process of PCB model patch manufacturers
- The quality control method of manual placement process in PCB model placement manufacturers
- Talking about the manual placement process of PCBA patch welding manufacturers
- The influence of feeder on the placement rate of SMT patch proofing machine