PCBA patch soldering technology in the process of electronic industry development in recent years, it can be noted that a very obvious trend is reflow soldering technology. In principle, traditional plug-in parts can also be reflow soldered, which is commonly referred to as through-hole reflow soldering. The advantage is that it is possible to complete all solder joints at the same time, which minimizes production costs. However, temperature-sensitive components have limited the application of reflow soldering, whether it is plug-in parts or SMD. Then people turn their attention to soldering. In most applications, selective soldering can be used after reflow soldering. This will be an economical and effective way to complete the soldering of the remaining plug-in parts, and it is fully compatible with future lead-free soldering. PCBA patch soldering equipment generally requires soldering air gun, clip, magnifying glass, solder paste, rosin oil or paste, etc.
In the process of soldering the PCBA patch, it must be controlled. Generally, the correct operation time should be controlled between two and three seconds. It should not be too fast. Too fast can easily lead to unstable paste. Too slow not only affects work efficiency. At the same time, it may also lead to poor welding performance.
In each welding process of the SMT factory, there will be a residence time, this time is to ensure the welding quality, in the actual operation, the operator will grasp it according to the actual situation.
After the welding is completed, be sure not to move its position. Especially when the solder is not completely solidified, easily moving the position may cause soldering failure.
1. The temperature of the soldering iron must be within 300° and cannot exceed this temperature.
2. When heating, be sure to make the soldering iron head contact the copper foil of the printed circuit board and the pin position of the components as much as possible. For pads with a diameter of more than 5mm, turntable welding can be used to solve the problem.
3. For pads with more than two layers, the solder holes must be wetted in time, and do not solder under dry conditions to avoid accidents.
4, PCBA patch welding processing different electronic components welding methods are different, according to the nature of the components to choose the appropriate welding method.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Welding method for manual patch proofing
- Application interpretation of R&D model patch
- Solder paste treatment during SMT patch proofing
- How to choose flux for SMT proofing trial production
- What is the role of the patch inductance in the PCBA proofing patch
- Advantages of engineering model patch
- Frequently Asked Questions about PCB Model Making
- Matters needing attention in PCB model patch
- Introduction of small and medium batch SMT patch process
- A brief history of the development of SMT patch proofing technology
- SMT patch proofing equipment working environment requirements