For many leadsManual patch proofingDuring the soldering process, we must pay attention to avoid IC lead sticking and misalignment. Repeated operation will cause the chip to damage the pad and fall off. Therefore, we must be careful and careful in the soldering process to achieve a successful one. Manual SMD proofing lead-free soldering process, lead soldering process and red glue soldering process. And its point calculation method is very similar, but many SMT factories have different calculations for solder joints. Some companies calculate one pad as one point, but there are two solder joints as one point. The following editor will share with you the welding method of manual patch proofing.
1. The method of cleaning and fixing the printed circuit board is the same as the two-terminal component.
2. Select the solder on the pad at the edge of the IC lead diagram.
3.Clamp the IC with tweezers, place it on the lead diagram of the IC on the printed circuit board, align the position and fix it, and then heat it on the pre-tinned pad with an electric soldering iron until the solder is melted and the lead is soldered. until. The position of the IC can be adjusted appropriately during the soldering process, and then the soldering iron can be removed.
(Note: Do not touch the IC at this time. After fixing the IC with tweezers, you cannot move it, otherwise it may cause the component leads to be misplaced and the soldering failure)
4. Check the alignment of the leads. All the leads of the IC need to be aligned with the pads on the lead diagram. If they are not aligned, they need to be re-soldered to make them aligned.
5. After the leads are aligned, weld the leads at the diagonal position of the welded leads, so as to avoid the misalignment of the leads caused by the movement of the IC when welding other leads.
6. When welding other leads, you need to use a magnifying glass, preferably a desk lamp with a magnifying glass, because you need to operate with both hands when soldering, and use a pointed electric soldering iron to solder the IC leads one by one.
7. Use a magnifying glass to check the lead welding condition.
8. How to deal with the connecting pins: Because the IC leads are dense, the two leads will inevitably be connected together during soldering. At this time, it needs to be treated with a tin suction tape. The specific operation is to put the tin suction tape on the position of the continuous welding, and heat it on the suction tape with an electric soldering iron until the solder melts and is sucked by the tin suction tape, and the leads of the continuous welding are separated, and then the leads of the continuous welding are repaired. Welding operation.
(Note: The manual patch proofing process should be light in this process to avoid bending the IC leads, causing the leads to be misaligned or the leads to be broken. If you are not careful that many leads are connected together, you can also use suction tape to suck out, and then make repairs. weld.)
9. Check the solder joints with a magnifying glass again to ensure that the solder joints are qualified and there is no adhesion short-circuit phenomenon.
下一条: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application interpretation of R&D model patch
- Solder paste treatment during SMT patch proofing
- How to choose flux for SMT proofing trial production
- Equipment used for PCBA patch soldering
- What is the role of the patch inductance in the PCBA proofing patch
- Advantages of engineering model patch
- Frequently Asked Questions about PCB Model Making
- Matters needing attention in PCB model patch
- Introduction of small and medium batch SMT patch process
- A brief history of the development of SMT patch proofing technology